Tuesday, March 3, 2009

what's with my name?

"What's with my name?" I find this question asked by my instructor weird, but an interesting one. A thought that would maybe fun to find out what names meant. And to hear the story behind them. I figured that i would make this story, to explain about mine. my name is Clyte, my parents named me Clyte because that was the name of a strong character in a book, so, my name comes from a book. Not so long ago, my parents told me what it means. Clyde river, the river were St. John was anoninted. Typically, the name Clyde is for masculine so they changed it by "t" and so, my name is CLYTE. =) i know that you,who's reading this blog will surely bare the same question in your mind "What's in my name?" so, better start figuring it out its hidden agenda. it's fun!

tnx for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment